The Australasian College of Road Safety (ACRS) is launching a new network for local government road safety practitioners.
The network will be launched with a webinar on Friday 18 November exploring and celebrating road safety strategic planning.
The webinar will discuss the formation of the Local Government Road Safety Practitioners network, which enables members to:
- Hear about what councils from across the country are doing in relation to road safety;
- Discuss what works and what doesn’t in relation to local road safety initiatives;
- Explore how different councils approach road safety;
- Connect with like-minded professionals; and
- Share ideas and resources.
To find out more information, click here.