The International Conference on Traffic and Transport Psychology (ICTTP) has called for local government abstracts for its 2016 conference to be held on 2 – 5 August in Brisbane.
Held every four years, the ICTTP has achieved a long-standing and highly-regarded reputation as the leading international gathering in the field of traffic and transport psychology. This will be the first time this conference has been held in the Southern Hemisphere, and only the second time outside of Europe, and it presents an exciting opportunity to showcase Australian leadership in transport safety.
Submissions are invited for oral and poster presentations, symposia and interactive roundtable presentations in a range of categories including:
- Road user attitudes and behaviour
- Driver distraction and inattention
- Vulnerable road users (e.g. motorcyclists, pedestrians, cyclists)
- Intelligent transport systems
- Sustainable transport
- Driver training, assessment and licensing
- Road infrastructure and design
- Public and commercial transport.
Abstracts can be submitted at this link.
More information about the conference is available at the ICTTP website.