NewPSMP scholarships available from the QUT Business School
The Public Sector Management Program (PSMP), delivered nationally by the QUT Business School, provides an engaging and relevant curriculum, delivered through a unique blend of work-based learning, workshops and a virtual learning environment.
The QUT Business School is currently offering a limited number of scholarships to non-government organisations (NGOs) on a two for one basis. The scholarships will split the cost of the $9,900 course fee when two people enrol, allowing each successful applicant to complete a Graduate Certificate in Business (Public Sector Management) at half the normal cost.
The programdevelops participants’ understanding of the role of the business of government and develops their capacity to:
- understand and effectively manage the business of government
- think systemically in an ambiguous and contestable world
- be accountable and be held to account
- become reflective practitioners
- manage relationships for customer and business outcomes
- enable self and others for productivity and performance.
For more information about the Public Sector Management Program or the two for one scholarship offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.