More than $27 million in funding is available for valuable community infrastructure projects across NSW.
The Community Building Partnership program awards grants for community infrastructure projects that:
- deliver positive social, environmental and recreational outcomes
- promote community participation, inclusion and cohesion.
Local councils and incorporated not-for-profit organisations such as a charity, sporting, social or environmental groups are encouraged to apply for funding for projects that:
- build new community infrastructure
- refurbish, renovate or repair existing community infrastructure
- buy capital equipment items with a minimum individual asset value of $2500.
Run annually, the program equally allocates $300,000 in funding to each state electorate. Interested organisations must read the program guidelines to ensure both their organisation and project are eligible before applying.
Applications will close at 5pm on Wednesday, 9 August 2017.
Find out more about the program on the NSW Government website.