Government Chief Risk Officer Summit 2017 brings together the highest-level risk managers in the public sector to discuss how risk management can create value in your department. You will hear case studies from both national and international CRO's on: becoming more strategic in your risk management approach; deal with unrealised risks; drive a positive risk culture; engage effectively with key stakeholders. No matter where you are with your risk management journey, this event will equip you with the skills to reassess risk and drive positive outcomes.
Key benefits of attending:
- Become strategic in your risk management approach.
- Build your capacity to deal with unrealised risks.
- Create value from risk management.
- Deliver better services through an effective risk management framework.
- Engage your department and drive a positive risk culture
- Effectively engage your executives in your risk management vision.
- Protect your risk department from a reputational crises.
Register Now: http://bit.ly/2tP4Vbz.