24 August 2017 – Sydney
Any organisation that lacks strong financial management is likely to feel the negative impact of ill-considered decisions. Without adequate financial training, managers may minimise or ignore the financial aspects of their role. Those, who lack this fundamental knowledge, will often fail to reach their potential in their careers and risk making disastrous mistakes.
By attending this workshop local government employees will be taught how to:
- Understand and use financial information
- Create and interpret financial statements
- Analyse profit and loss (P&L) statements
- Demystify balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Effectively prepare and manage budgets
- Improve your financial decision-making
- Constructing Financial Statements
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Managing Funds, Prepare Budgets
- Pricing and Costing
- Capital Investment Analysis
- Business Cases and Strategy, and more.
Registration is $750 + GST, enter – BUSFin$200 For a $200 discount valid until August 14.
For more information click here.