13-14 September 2017
The largest event of its kind in Australia, the Australian Smart Lighting Summit 2017 showcases smarter lighting solutions and practical street lighting replacement program case studies for our roads, parks and councils.
Endorsed by City of Melbourne & supported by IESANZ, the program profiles new developments in energy efficient street, urban, outdoor and connected public lighting.
Ironbark Sustainability continues to support the Summit as the Knowledge Partner, key areas covered include street light replacement programs, smart controls, innovative lighting design, safety perceptions, light pollution and the IoT.
With Melbourne city named the 2017 Intelligent Community of the Year by the Intelligent Community Forum, the city plays host to Australia's premiere symposium on smart lighting, smart cities and the Internet of Things. This event underscores the industry's commitment to developing innovative and intelligent lighting solutions.
- Northern Lights – Regional Street Light Replacement Program – Tasmania
- Smart Street Lighting across ACT
- Florida Power and Light's Smart Street Lighting Program: Building North America's largest Street Light Control Network
- Energy efficient Street lighting implemented by Auckland Transport
- The Minamata Convention – Why it Matters for Australian Councils and DNSPs
- Intelligent Street Light Procurement: The Story from Copenhagen
- Designing Public Lighting for the Public. The Community Friendly Lighting Program