Planning, Funding & Delivering Community Infrastructure
The Planning, Funding & Delivering Community Infrastructure conference held on 29th & 30th November 2017 in Melbourne will explore progressive case studies from across the country that promote the design and delivery of integrated community infrastructure.
This conference will focus on:
- How to identify & secure funding
- Improving gap analysis to determine projects
- Improving facility partnerships & community outcomes
- Over 15 fantastic speakers and thought provoking sessions!
- Featuring innovative community infrastructure case studies on swimming pools, integrated community hubs, libraries and sporting facilities
- Perspectives from State and Local Government from inner city and regional areas
- Examples of working financial and private sector partnerships
Who will attend?
Local & State Government representatives with job titles & responsibilities for:
- Community Infrastructure
- Social Infrastructure
- Community Development
- Community Facilities
- Social Planning
- Sports & Recreation
Register now to secure early bird rates!