The Local Government Asset Management conference held on 6th & 7th December 2017 in Sydney is looking to bring together industry experts to collaborate and share innovation.
Attend the Local Government Asset Management conference to hear insight on key issues including:
- Forecasting expenditure across asset lifecycles
- Service delivery planning and optimisation
- Integration of people, systems and technologies
- Encouraging top and bottom level buy in
- Promoting cultural change to promote asset management
Who will attend?
State and local government representatives with titles of:
- Director of Asset Management
- Director of Infrastructure
- Asset Manager/Coordinator
- Asset Engineer
- Strategic Asset Analyst
- Manager of Asset Maintenance
Register now to secure early bird rates!