Government Customer Service Summit 2017
There is an increasing focus on customer service in the government sector. This summit will bring together heads of customer service and experience, heads of contact centres, and related employees to discuss their approach to customer service. Through case studies attendees will learn best practice approaches to improving public sector customer service. Attendees will also learn cutting-edge customer service methods from the private sector.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Learn methods for measuring and monitoring your organisations customer service
- Understand how to effectively implement multi-channel customer experience
- Drive efficiency by understanding your customer
- Hear how to meet customer expectations with limited resources
- Embed a whole-of-organisation concern for customer service
- Learn an understanding of how to meet your customer service obligations
- Gain private sector insights in customer service
Hear from 30+ leading government departments. Register Now.
To register click here.