Whether supporting growth or revitalising a struggling centre, there are common strategies, tools and approaches for maximising economic opportunities and meeting stakeholder expectations.
The Revitalising & Enhancing Town Centres conference will address how local council's can work better with their stakeholders to develop town and suburban centres that are economically vibrant, sustainable and adaptable places.
- Understand and work with stakeholders better
- Better manage the disconnect between planning, design & market reality
- Realise the benefits of a place making approach
- Unlock development potential to support growth and investment
- Empower businesses and retailers to boost a centre economy
Who will attend?
Local Councils, with responsibility for:
- Economic development
- Place making
- Urban design
- Strategic planning
Along with state government representatives, developers, architects, designers and planning firms.
Register now to secure early bird rates!