A key strategy to manage future residential growth is the provision of missing middle housing types. Momentum is clearly behind the growth of diverse housing typologies and the push is on to find quality designs and innovative housing delivery models for the middle ring suburbs of our cities, where future residential growth can best be integrated.
However, community resistance to an increase in density, as well as a tough policy and political environment, presents challenges to planners, designers and developers. The Housing Density & Diversity conference will provide a platform to address the key issues and identify the strategies that will achieve quality housing outcomes going forwards.
Hear practical insights on key issues
- Explore the missing middle and why it is critical to today's housing market
- Discover the benefits of innovation & collaboration in housing delivery
- Benchmark against local government density strategies
- Hear how to better manage community resistance to change
- Integrate density into the suburbs through quality design
- Overcome funding & development challenges
Who will attend?
Local Councils, with responsibility for:
- Strategic planning
- Urban design
- City planning & development
Along with state government representatives, developers, architects, designers and planning firms
Register now to secure early bird rates!