Natural Disaster Resilience, Response & Recovery
The Natural Disaster Resilience, Response & Recovery conference will explore how we can build more resilient communities, identify strategies to mitigate the challenges of natural disaster response, and examine the lessons learned during recovery to further build resilience and heal community trauma.
Topics to be explored:
- Unpack the importance of embedding resilience within the community
- Identify frameworks to build resilient communities
- Build on & strengthen partnerships between all levels of government, private stakeholders & the local communities
- Develop tailored strategies to better engage communities in recovery to address trauma
- Learn how resilience comes full circle from preparedness to recovery
Book before 13 July to save $400 off your ticket – hurry, seats are limited!
Take a further $100 by using discount code CC*ALGA
See the full program: http://go.criterionconferences.com/7132-alga