REGISTER NOW FOR THE AUSTRALIA DAY NATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
11-12 June 2015, QT Hotel Gold Coast
The Australia Day National Conference 2015 is your chance to get together with Australia Day event organisers from around the nation to share ideas, knowledge and inspiration.
At the Conference, held 11-12 June on the Gold Coast, you will hear from amazing keynote speakers:
- Australian of the Year Rosie Batty will share her inspirational story and campaign for change.
- Bestselling author, columnist, and raconteur Peter FitzSimons will discuss the distinctive and enduring way our country works.
- Let our Local Heroes inspire you with a panel discussion on the importance of contributing to your local area to build strong, healthy communities.
- Hear from Twitter Australia on social media and Australia Day
- Learn new trends and engagement techniques to reach young Australians from Sound Alliance, Australia's biggest publisher of digital titles aimed at 16-35 year olds.
There will also be targeted presentations on sponsorship, effective marketing and promotion and of course time for networking, so register now!
To find more information on our special early bird rates visit the Australia Day website