New Scholarship Available to Support Professional Development of Local Government Practitioners
A new $5,000 scholarship from the University of Technology Sydney Centre for Local Government is now available to support local government professionals seeking to broaden their knowledge and skills through postgraduate study. Open to Master of Local Government applicants, the scholarship will be awarded on merit.
The Master of Local Government will expand your knowledge, open new possibilities and equip you with skills to take your career to the next level.
- Is prepared with and for local government
- Allows you to gain a sound understanding of current issues in local government
- Provides an evidence-based learning approach to build a high level of influence and leadership
- Has flexible entry requirements – we consider applicants without a degree who can demonstrate substantial relevant work experience
- Allows you to study part-time or full-time with our flexible block-delivery study mode.