Test drive the tablet that's working for Councils across Australia
With its 19-hour battery life, proven reliability and the extended coverage of Telstra's 4GX network, Toshiba's Z20t is attracting orders from Councils across Australia.
What CEOs and CFOs like.
- Replace tablets, notebook and desktops with one device.
- The digitizer pen helps staff work more productively.
- Package with Telstra mobile broadband plans to reduce capex.
What operations managers like.
- Rugged, business class build.
- All day battery life.
- The extended reach of Telstra's 4GX network.
What IT teams like.
- Run Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8 or Windows 7.
- Specifically designed for fleet use.
- Three-year enterprise-grade warranty.
What field and office workers like.
- It's easy to hold in one hand.
- The screen is designed for outdoor use.
- Switch between digitizer pen, touch & keyboard input.
To assess the Z20t against your end users' requirements, organise a test drive. Learn more: www.mytoshiba.com.au/testdrive/councils