Community & Stakeholder Engagement for Government 2017 will give you the practical skills to ensure genuine engagement with the community.
You will learn how to engage non-expert stakeholders, use sampling data drive efficiency and ensure your community is appropriately represented. Hear proactive case studies from engagement leaders in Federal, State and Local Government so that you can implement effective engagement strategies quickly. No other event brings the community and stakeholder engagement industry together to discuss practical solutions and approaches to universal Government problems.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Implement best practice approaches to community and stakeholder engagement
- Engage non-technical audiences in your department's technical work
- Continuously improve relationships with communities and stakeholders
- Drive community acceptance of organisational policies and goals
- Integrate engagement approaches throughout your organisation
- Re-engage disconnected and hostile communities.
Register Now: http://bit.ly/2tLpHe0