Disruptive transport innovation: What does it mean for local government?
Sydney (8th August) and Melbourne (10th August)
Learn more and register
This seminar brings together leading researchers and policy makers from Australia and the Netherlands to discuss how disruptive transport technology will impact on cities and towns and the implications for local government.
- Former Premier, The Hon John Brumby AO
- Productivity Commission Chairman, Peter Harris AO
- Committee for Sydney CEO, Dr Tim Williams
- Reserve Bank Board Member, Professor Ian Harper
- Commonwealth Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
- Infrastructure Victoria
- Grattan Institute
- Professor Graham Currie
Last days to register. Go to https://sensibletransport.org.au/seminar/