Local Government Regulation & Compliance Conference
24 – 25 July 2018, Sydney
The national conference will examine strategic approaches to regulatory compliance. Strategies will be evaluated and successes measured. The forum will provide a platform to discuss how the sector as a whole can strive for consistency. High-level strategic themes will be tackled so that lessons can be applied across all compliance divisions within local government.
- Deliver regulatory strategy whilst meeting community expectations
- Overcome the challenges of regulating growing & diverse communities
- Evaluate strategic approaches & define measures of success
- Strive for standardised & consistent approaches to regulation
- Hear from international best practice examples towards local government regulation
- Implement a strategic problem-solving approach to regulatory challenges
ALGA members save $100, quote CC*ALGA when registering.